Tactical Electronics Equipment
- Body Worn Video System (BWV4)
- FSNET Optic Fibrescope (1m and 2m probe)
- Hand Held Inspection Tool Flex (HHIT Flex)
- Hand Held Monitor (HHM)
- Helmet Camera (HTC3)
- K-9 Back Mounted Camera (K-9 BMC4)
- K-9 Chest Mounted Camera (K-9 CMC1)
- Long Pole Search System (LPSS3)
- Pole Camera Search System (PCSS1)
- Remote Viewing Camera (RVC)
- Split Shot Scope Transmitter (Split Shot)
- Thermal Handheld Inspection Tool (HHIT2-IR)
- Under Door Cameras
- Vehicle Receiver (VHR1)
- Video Fiberscope
- Video Signal Repeater
- Wrist Mounted Monitor (WMM)
Video FiberscopeView Images
Fiberscope 3 is the latest model and it introduces new features:
- video recording
- snapshot image capture
- brightness controlled internal light source
The 8mm diameter probe articulates up to 160 degrees in four directions, supplying operators with covert visual access to rooms, vehicles, and packages.
Combining an internal light source with a low light B/W camera, the VFS3 provides vision in low ambient light environments. Real-time wireless video may be viewed on our Wireless Monitors
You may also be interested in...
In service with the UK MoD and security agencies around the world, the ABP Crimp...
Exceptionally versatile, Guardian can deploy a range of weapons and tools to car...
The HD6 is suited to both civilian and military use and is in service with the U...