RCIED Training AidsView Images
- Classroom and field ready teaching tools
- Offer operators deploying to theatre the chance of ‘hands on’ RCIED training
- Operators can test their detection equipment with confidence
- Helps operators understand the exact nature of the threat(s), their construction and how this affects their TTPs
These are provided in robust pelican cases with a clear Perspex screen for students to see the device layout. Each has I/O ports for connection to flash bulbs, indoor sound units or additional IED devices (piggybacking).
These are manufactured for search training or industry demonstrations. Devices are provided in an IP67 hobby box that can be buried for detection purposes or surface laid in all weather conditions (sealed unit).
All instructional aides can be tailored to specific customer requirements and accompany the physical training aids. These range from a simple PowerPoint presentation to explain the training aids to fully immersive Computer Based Training programmes which can be stand alone or be Net Enabled. More details are available on request.
Training devices fall into three category ranges:
- RCIED range: Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device
- VOIED range: Victim Operated Improvised Explosive Device
- TIED range: Timed Improvised Explosive Device
You may also be interested in...
In service with the UK MoD and security agencies around the world, the ABP Crimp...
Exceptionally versatile, Guardian can deploy a range of weapons and tools to car...
The HD6 is suited to both civilian and military use and is in service with the U...