Tactical Electronics Equipment
- Body Worn Video System (BWV4)
- FSNET Optic Fibrescope (1m and 2m probe)
- Hand Held Inspection Tool Flex (HHIT Flex)
- Hand Held Monitor (HHM)
- Helmet Camera (HTC3)
- K-9 Back Mounted Camera (K-9 BMC4)
- K-9 Chest Mounted Camera (K-9 CMC1)
- Long Pole Search System (LPSS3)
- Pole Camera Search System (PCSS1)
- Remote Viewing Camera (RVC)
- Split Shot Scope Transmitter (Split Shot)
- Thermal Handheld Inspection Tool (HHIT2-IR)
- Under Door Cameras
- Vehicle Receiver (VHR1)
- Video Fiberscope
- Video Signal Repeater
- Wrist Mounted Monitor (WMM)
Pole Camera Search System (PCSS1)View Images
The Pole Camera Search System is a light-scale wireless kit to support tactical covert surveillance operations. This kit contains a range of quick-change pole extensions and camera heads to allow the user to observe subjects around corners / barriers.
The batteries, controls and video transmitter are all housed in a small handle assembly for speed and ease of deployment. A LOS wireless link transmits live video to any tactical electronics monitor or the system can be hardwired directly to a monitor to disable the RF transmission.
You may also be interested in...
In service with the UK MoD and security agencies around the world, the ABP Crimp...
Exceptionally versatile, Guardian can deploy a range of weapons and tools to car...
The HD6 is suited to both civilian and military use and is in service with the U...