Disrupters, De-Armers & Exploders
- ABL1000 Recoilless Disrupter & De-Armer
- ABL2000 Recoilless Disrupter & De-Armer
- ABL3000c Recoilless Disrupter & De-Armer
- Disruptor Plates - standard
- Dragon De-Armer ABL900
- Flying Spike
- Hotrod Disruptor
- K-Cutter Electronic Wire Cutter
- Mantis Disposable Disruptor
- Minex Exploder and Shock Tube Adaptor
- Needle (Plus) Disruptor
- Needle Disruptor
- Pigstick Disruptor
- Sabre Mini Disruptor
- Scorpion High Power Disposable Disruptor
- Super Shrike Exploder
- Window Breaker L2A1
Pigstick DisruptorView Images
The popular Pigstick disruptor is well proven in the disruption of thin-walled Improvised Explosive Devices, having been successfully deployed by the UK MoD for years.
Pigstick is a multi-shot system which can be used repeatedly with minimum maintenance. The stainless steel disruptor fires a projectile of water at high velocity to disrupt an IED by dynamically separating the key components of the IED with minimum risk of the device detonating. It is designed specifically for suspect devices which are deemed to be larger and better protected than letter / small parcel bombs and is also able to successfully penetrate vehicle body panels.
The Pigstick disruptor can be prepared for firing away from the target, then placed at the suspect device in its ready state. It’s fired remotely using a firing line and electronic exploder. Usually deployed on a Z-frame stand or tripod stand, Pigstick can also be deployed from a remotely operated vehicle.
- The kit is provided in a canvas bag for ease of transport
- The stand is supplied separately.
- The main body of the Pigstick and its stand are made under licence.
- Nexus also supply the L46A1 cartridges to fire the water injector, packed in 18s into an H83 ammunition tin.
NSN No: 1385-99-208-3317
You may also be interested in...
In service with the UK MoD and security agencies around the world, the ABP Crimp...
Exceptionally versatile, Guardian can deploy a range of weapons and tools to car...
The HD6 is suited to both civilian and military use and is in service with the U...