Tactical Electronics Equipment
- Body Worn Video System (BWV4)
- FSNET Optic Fibrescope (1m and 2m probe)
- Hand Held Inspection Tool Flex (HHIT Flex)
- Hand Held Monitor (HHM)
- Helmet Camera (HTC3)
- K-9 Back Mounted Camera (K-9 BMC4)
- K-9 Chest Mounted Camera (K-9 CMC1)
- Long Pole Search System (LPSS3)
- Pole Camera Search System (PCSS1)
- Remote Viewing Camera (RVC)
- Split Shot Scope Transmitter (Split Shot)
- Thermal Handheld Inspection Tool (HHIT2-IR)
- Under Door Cameras
- Vehicle Receiver (VHR1)
- Video Fiberscope
- Video Signal Repeater
- Wrist Mounted Monitor (WMM)
Long Pole Search System (LPSS3)View Images
The Long Pole Search System provides covert wireless video surveillance and live observation of subjects at significant heights and distances. It features a 20 foot collapsible extension pole, flexible neck B&W camera head surrounded by 8 IR LEDs and an internal mini DVR for video recording. A LOS wireless link transmits live video transmission to any tactical electronics monitor.
You may also be interested in...
In service with the UK MoD and security agencies around the world, the ABP Crimp...
Exceptionally versatile, Guardian can deploy a range of weapons and tools to car...
The HD6 is suited to both civilian and military use and is in service with the U...