Tactical Electronics Equipment
- Body Worn Video System (BWV4)
- FSNET Optic Fibrescope (1m and 2m probe)
- Hand Held Inspection Tool Flex (HHIT Flex)
- Hand Held Monitor (HHM)
- Helmet Camera (HTC3)
- K-9 Back Mounted Camera (K-9 BMC4)
- K-9 Chest Mounted Camera (K-9 CMC1)
- Long Pole Search System (LPSS3)
- Pole Camera Search System (PCSS1)
- Remote Viewing Camera (RVC)
- Split Shot Scope Transmitter (Split Shot)
- Thermal Handheld Inspection Tool (HHIT2-IR)
- Under Door Cameras
- Vehicle Receiver (VHR1)
- Video Fiberscope
- Video Signal Repeater
- Wrist Mounted Monitor (WMM)
Helmet Camera (HTC3)View Images
The HTC3 Helmet Camera is exclusively designed for direct recording and archiving of training scenarios and/or live operations; the camera has a contoured shape to fit on the curved edge of a helmet.
A light sensitive camera and 4 IR LEDs provide enhanced vision in low light. The unit incorporates an internal mini DVR to record audio and video directly to a high capacity SD card for post operation review and archiving.
You may also be interested in...
In service with the UK MoD and security agencies around the world, the ABP Crimp...
Exceptionally versatile, Guardian can deploy a range of weapons and tools to car...
The HD6 is suited to both civilian and military use and is in service with the U...