Tactical Electronics Equipment
- Body Worn Video System (BWV4)
- FSNET Optic Fibrescope (1m and 2m probe)
- Hand Held Inspection Tool Flex (HHIT Flex)
- Hand Held Monitor (HHM)
- Helmet Camera (HTC3)
- K-9 Back Mounted Camera (K-9 BMC4)
- K-9 Chest Mounted Camera (K-9 CMC1)
- Long Pole Search System (LPSS3)
- Pole Camera Search System (PCSS1)
- Remote Viewing Camera (RVC)
- Split Shot Scope Transmitter (Split Shot)
- Thermal Handheld Inspection Tool (HHIT2-IR)
- Under Door Cameras
- Vehicle Receiver (VHR1)
- Video Fiberscope
- Video Signal Repeater
- Wrist Mounted Monitor (WMM)
Hand Held Inspection Tool Flex (HHIT Flex)View Images
HHIT Flex has evolved from our Handheld Inspection Tool
Our HHIT Flex offers a modular inspection system, offering you the flexibility to use a variety of camera necks. It is so easy to use, simply attach the camera neck you need and gain visual access into inspection holes and confined spaces.
Each neck features a low light camera, SD card video recording, and snap shot capability. The 10, 18, 24, and 36 inch necks include a single working channel to utilise EOD specific tools. A 72″ rope camera attachment completes the kit, featuring a 8mm probe ideal for even smaller openings.
You may also be interested in...
In service with the UK MoD and security agencies around the world, the ABP Crimp...
Exceptionally versatile, Guardian can deploy a range of weapons and tools to car...
The HD6 is suited to both civilian and military use and is in service with the U...