Tactical Electronics Equipment
- Body Worn Video System (BWV4)
- FSNET Optic Fibrescope (1m and 2m probe)
- Hand Held Inspection Tool Flex (HHIT Flex)
- Hand Held Monitor (HHM)
- Helmet Camera (HTC3)
- K-9 Back Mounted Camera (K-9 BMC4)
- K-9 Chest Mounted Camera (K-9 CMC1)
- Long Pole Search System (LPSS3)
- Pole Camera Search System (PCSS1)
- Remote Viewing Camera (RVC)
- Split Shot Scope Transmitter (Split Shot)
- Thermal Handheld Inspection Tool (HHIT2-IR)
- Under Door Cameras
- Vehicle Receiver (VHR1)
- Video Fiberscope
- Video Signal Repeater
- Wrist Mounted Monitor (WMM)
FSNET Optic Fibrescope (1m and 2m probe)View Images
The FSNET Optic Fiberscope is a precision tool for the inspection of enclosed objects and containerised liquids.
The scope is a 6mm, two-way, 120 degree articulating fibre optic probe with a non-conductive tip.
The FSNET Optic Fibrescope may be ordered in 1 or 2 metre lengths.
You may also be interested in...
In service with the UK MoD and security agencies around the world, the ABP Crimp...
Exceptionally versatile, Guardian can deploy a range of weapons and tools to car...
The HD6 is suited to both civilian and military use and is in service with the U...