Disrupters, De-Armers & Exploders
- ABL1000 Recoilless Disrupter & De-Armer
- ABL2000 Recoilless Disrupter & De-Armer
- ABL3000c Recoilless Disrupter & De-Armer
- Disruptor Plates - standard
- Dragon De-Armer ABL900
- Flying Spike
- Hotrod Disruptor
- K-Cutter Electronic Wire Cutter
- Mantis Disposable Disruptor
- Minex Exploder and Shock Tube Adaptor
- Needle (Plus) Disruptor
- Needle Disruptor
- Pigstick Disruptor
- Sabre Mini Disruptor
- Scorpion High Power Disposable Disruptor
- Super Shrike Exploder
- Window Breaker L2A1
Flying SpikeView Images
A projectile attachment for main charges and tactical pulling
- A secure anchor with rigging loop to lift – move – manipulate – access
- Lifts up to 130kg
- Designed to be fired by a needle or sabre disrupter
- Other sizes available for alternative firing systems
The Flying Spike is designed to penetrate into the mass of an object and create an anchor with which to remotely or semi-remotely lift, pull or drag the object.
The Spike carries a strong metal line with a rigging loop which remains outside the object penetrated by the Spike. Operators can attach a tactical pulling line to the loop to manipulate the object either directly or with the assistance of an A-Frame or ROV.
The Flying Spike is capable of penetrating a wide range of materials and can be used for main charge extraction, opening building/vehicle doors, creating an anchor for rigging operations, dragging suspicious objects clear and many other tactical events.
You may also be interested in...
In service with the UK MoD and security agencies around the world, the ABP Crimp...
Exceptionally versatile, Guardian can deploy a range of weapons and tools to car...
The HD6 is suited to both civilian and military use and is in service with the U...